Are you tired of:
- always feeling pressure -- internal or external -- to do and be more?
- feeling overwhelmed by all you are responsible for: work, home, kids, aging parents, meetings,
- the double-edged sword of being a devoted caregiver who never feels she has the time for self-care?
- feeling anxious and agitated, sometimes without even knowing why?
- a hunger for balance and rest that never truly seems to get filled?
Imagine if you could:
- feel that you are enough even if you’re not doing it all.
- deal better with relationship challenges, and trust your ability to know when to step in and
when to hold back.
- take time for yourself without guilt, and let what truly fills and supports you become just as
important as what you do for everyone else.
- respond to stress and overwhelm with a sense of calm and purpose.
- be so in touch with your true feelings and needs that you are able to feed your spiritual and emotional hunger consistently, rather than as a last ditch effort when things fall apart.
Oh, and also feel less pain and tension in your body?
I'm Sharon Rosen, and for the past 25 years I've assisted hundreds and hundreds of good hearted, stressed out people in releasing the constrictions -- physical, emotional and spiritual -- that block them from accessing their innate core of wisdom and peace. I know I can help you, too, with my unique blend of wellness coaching, spiritual guidance, ancient techniques and modern neuroscience that creates real change for my clients. There will never be a better time than now to transform your relationship to stress and increase your sense of ease in this crazy world!
Start by getting your free Peaceful Heart Toolkit. It's a great first step for building the inner resilience to handle life's difficulties with more grace and ease.
From my heart to yours,
"Sharon has a way of meeting individuals exactly where they are.
She's easy to trust. She shares enough of her own vulnerability to life's challenges
that I never feel judged, but received with empathy and understanding.
I don't ever feel like she feels sorry for me or that she wants to "fix" me.
Sharon emanates a trust that I am whole the way I am in that moment, that things will
unfold the way they are supposed to, and that she simply is a witness to that process.
She inspires and reminds me of the importance of self-care, and for that I am ever grateful."
Peace, Eloiza Jorge